Body Piercing Frequently Asked Questions
- How old do I have to be to get a piercing?
You must be at least 18 years of age with a valid I.D. (drivers license, military, passport or state issued I.D.) to be pierced without parental consent.
- What if I’m under 18 and want a piercing?
Legally, we require any patrons under the age of 18 to be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian as well as a proof of legal guardianship (i.e. birth certificate, court ordered legal documents, etc.).
- Can you numb my skin before you pierce me?
piercing is so quick and fluid that there is no need for an anesthetic!
- Can all of my friends come and watch?
Please no! We understand some people need a little moral support (which is completely okay) however our body piercers choose to allow no more than one extra person back into the piercing room during the procedure
- How much do your piercings cost?
See our price list
- How long will my new piercing take to heal?
Every person heals differently. Some people take longer and some may heal quicker than the average rate. Your specific heal time also depends on what area you’ve had pierced!